2020 was yet another record-breaking year for Royal LePage Locations North (see the graphs below). We:
- Broke our own Georgian Triangle record for MLS sales with $604,080,487, up 17% from 2019 and more than quintupling our 2011 sales.
- More than doubled the sales volume of our closest competitor.
- Were #1 in Collingwood, The Blue Mountains, Thornbury, Meaford and Clearview; #2 in Grey Highlands; and #3 in Wasaga Beach (where we opened an office in mid-2015).
- Were #1 in Georgian Triangle luxury home sales, more than doubling the sales volume of our closest competitor.
- Had more than 75% of our REALTORS® as national award winners, which says a lot about the high quality of service they provide.
Note: All MLS® Sales Data presented comes from the Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS®
The proof is in the productivity — it’s motivating to work with great REALTORS® in a brokerage whose sales have been accelerating every year.
Dollar per Real Estate Agent 2020 Production
|Brokerage||Total Dollar Volume||Number of Agents||Production per Agent|
|Re/Max 4 Seasons||$268,065,167||39||$6,873,466|
|Royal LePage Locations North||$1,152,052,098||134||$8,597,404|
|Engles and Volkers||$91,902,228||14||$6,564,445|