2019 was yet another record-breaking year for Royal LePage Locations North (see the graphs below). We:
- Broke our own Georgian Triangle record for MLS sales with $316,114,237, up 9% from 2018 and more than quintupling our 2011 sales.
- More than doubled the sales volume of our closest competitor.
- Were #1 in Collingwood, The Blue Mountains, Thornbury, Meaford and Clearview; #2 in Grey Highlands; and #3 in Wasaga Beach (where we opened an office in mid-2015).
- Were #1 in Georgian Triangle luxury home sales, more than doubling the sales volume of our closest competitor.
- Had more than 75% of our REALTORS® as national award winners, which says a lot about the high quality of service they provide.
Note: All MLS® Sales Data presented comes from the Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS®
The proof is in the productivity — it’s motivating to work with great REALTORS® in a brokerage whose sales have been accelerating every year.
Dollar per Real Estate Agent 2019 Production
|Brokerage||Total Dollar Volume||Number of Agents||Production per Agent|
|Royal LePage Locations North||$306,158,000||100||$3,061,580.00|
|Royal LePage Trinity||$85,538,000||48||$1,782,041.70|